Monday, September 8, 2008

Shaniqua Says 50 Is a Bad Dad

I don't know much about this with the exception that I think Shaniqua is a little greedy. I mean when a dude allows you to live in his home rent free and he's paying child support I would thank my little lucky stars. Now that Shaniqua is basically out on her ass it's become a sad case that a couple who once loved each other is now on bad terms and their child is in the middle of this whole mess. No one knows a bad father like my two oldest children! A man who makes no attempt to find out how his children are doing and a man who has to have his son make all attempts at communication. I pray that everything works out for these two and that their son can have a good relationship with both parents even though they don't seem to be getting along right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES