Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Let's Talk About Pep



My girl Pepa of Salt and Pepa was on Power 105.1 and spoke on her book titled "Let's Talk About Pep". In this book she talks about her abusive relationship with her ex-husband Treach. I can't believe she had soo much drama but nonetheless it makes for a good read to me. You know my reading behind will be at Barnes & Nobles to pick up my copy. Check out what Ed Lover asked Pepa and how she responded below:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/181218374bd6db57/

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES