Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Skillz New Joint - He Don't Own Me



Skillz is one of the hottest lyricists. The reason why I say this is because he's about the only rapper that I listen to his words first and then the beat. However, my usual routine is if I like the beat then I pay attention to what you're saying. This is the opposite when it comes to Skillz for me. So when I heard this joint, I thought it was a cool song. I want to introduce to you guys "For Real, He Don't Own Me" by Skillz below...............this is for all the real hip hop heads!! I repeat the real hip hop heads. A couple of people I know said I listen to too much hip hop but last I checked that wasn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES