Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Katt Williams Is The Man



Your boy Katt Williams was recently featured on the Jay Leno show and what a performance it was. Katt knows exactly how to keep the audience entertained with his humor and witt. As you watch the clip peep how Jay Leno puts Katt on blast for having 8 kids. You heard right! Katt Williams has 8 kids and he didn't appreciate being put on blast like that by Jay. Peep Katt's facial expression as Jay Leno says it. I wouldn't have appreciated that either! People already know I'm struggling with 4 but I don't need anybody reminding me about it either! I support Katt and hey 8 kids means 8 blessings!!! REAL TALK! Enjoy the clip:

1 comment:

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES