Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cake Man Bakery



CakeMan Confectionery was a bakery that I was put onto about 2-3 weeks ago. A friend of mine was in Brooklyn and called me up and asked me if I wanted a piece of cake. At first I was like nah, no thanks. My friend being the person he is bought me a piece anyway and told me he wouldn't steer me wrong and I had to try this cake! He brought me this huge slice of Southern Red Velvet cake and when I tell you....one bite was all it took for me to know that there was a heaven here on earth!!! That's all it took! I was hooked and asked my friend when was the next time he'd be going back. This bakery specializes in Southern Red Velvet cake and makes cakes for the likes of Kanye West, Jay Z, Chris Brown and the list goes on. If you are ever in the New York, Brooklyn area please make your way on down to Fort Greene, Brooklyn and have a slice! Trust me I would never steer you guys wrong (like my friend told me). Peep the storefront below with address and hours:



The store's address is 708-a Fulton St. Brooklyn New York 11217-1625 and the store number is 718-694-2253 if you need to place an order! The Southern Red Velvet cake is off the chain!! Peep the cake below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES