Friday, November 13, 2009

Kanye & Amber Like The Same Sneakers



Where is Kanye? I miss his insults, his outbursts and everything that is Yeezy style! I'm happy to see that Kanye is out and about with his woman but I have a question for the readers. Is it cute to go out in public wearing the same thing as your man or vice versa? I thought them days were over. Nevertheless, someone emailed me this joint by Kanye called "I'm So Appalled". I like his flow on this joint so check it out below:



I hear a hungriness in Kanye's voice I haven't heard in a long time! I think he's back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES