Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rick Ross Rumors



DAMN that rumor mill!! There's always something going on but in a way that's good cuz it gives me a job to do and that's report it! Now please keep in mind that everything I report is rumor! No facts! Not until I get to speak to the person first hand and they confirm or deny it for me. So let's get into the rumor at hand and that is.............The new rumor is Rick Ross done shot up the offices of Hip Hop Weekly! Now if that's not a rumor for your ass then I don't know what is. I don't know how true this rumor is or if it's even worth talking about but it was something to report. I hope nobody was hurt at Hip Hop Weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES