Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Celebrity Look Alike

I know I'm gonna be called all kinds of names for this one but I have to do it!!! Take a real good look at the photo below of Fantasia:



Fantasia has a striking resemblance (in my opinion) to someone who just had all of their charges dropped and who harassed an elderly lady on the Marta train earlier this year!!! Peep photo of Nafiza Ziyad below:



Don't think so? Don't agree with me? Then look harder because there is no way anyone is going to change my mind about this one! In fact....if you ask me.......I think it was Fantasia on that damn train that fateful day and harassed that poor old lady!!! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES