Friday, December 5, 2008

NYC Gossip Girl Interviews Case!!!



Hey Peoples!! You know I'm always hard at work and even though I was just in a car accident....I couldn't help but post this one up and let yall take a peek into who I interviewed the other day. It was none other than my boy Case! I know yall didn't forget about Case now?! With hits such as Faded Pictures, Touch Me Tease Me, Missing You and Happily Ever After who could forget the soulful voice of Case?! I know I never forgot! So he has a new single out called "Lovely". It's hot and peep what he had to say to the NYC Gossip Girl below:



For those of you who didn't get a chance to hear the single "Lovely" take a look and listen below:

1 comment:

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES