Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kanye West Lashes Out At Gay Rumors!!!



Kanye West is sick and tired of people trying to say he's gay. Here is what Kanye had to say to the people who question his sexuality below:

“I know my life is the Truman Show for everyone to judge and comment on but I’m not doing a reality show. I’m not doing anything ‘for the camera’!
“I have some ego problems, b**ched out at award shows, have control issues and make some questionable fashion choices but never question MY manhood. This is a message to everybody out there!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES