Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Treach Responds To Pepa's Abuse Allegations

My girl, Egypt, got a chance to sit down and chat with Treach of Naughty By Nature and talk about the abuse allegations Pepa put down in her book. I say this....I'm not saying Pep or Treach was right in putting hands on each other but at the end of the day it's not right for any man to put their hands on a female. But it's nice to see Treach finally responding to what Pepa has said. Check it out below:







By the way, I didn't know Egypt was into the same thing as me!! Go head girl! I'm a huge fan of Egypt's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Really did we expect him to say anything different?

    ReplyDelete

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES