Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Video: Mariah Carey ft. Nicki Minaj - Up Out My Face



Here's the official video for Mariah Carey's new video called "Up Out My Face" featuring Nicki Minaj. A lot of other websites have the video from YouTube where if you click on the link it will say the video is private! So I decided to take the video from World Star Hip Hop so my readers can enjoy the video without having to be disappointed! Check out the video below:



By the way, did anyone else notice Mr. B. Scott serving up drinks to Ms. Mariah? I love it!! And hubby, Nick Cannon, did his "Drumline" thing at the end didn't he?! Someone asked me if the video reminded me of a Target commercial!!! PRICELESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES