Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Video: Nicki Minaj - Massive Attack



To set things off right, I'm happy to see both Nicki Minaj and Drake on the cover of XXL's May issue! I think Nicki and Drake are hard working artists and deserve the spotlight. Many people hate and say negative things but life is short and I really don't have time for the drama. You can't tell me there isn't at least one song you like can you? I mean both artists are coming with some serious bangas and their albums aren't even out yet!! Which brings me to Nicki Minaj's new video called "Massive Attack" below:



Can someone please explain to me the concept behind this video? If you are a reader of this site then you know I heart me some Nicki Minaj but what the hell?! The song is not doing anything for me. REAL TALK! Was there a specific need for an Asian Barbie Army? I'm just saying? And what in sams hell was Amber's role? Can anyone tell me? I'm soo lost. Maybe I have to see a gay guy recite this song and maybe just maybe I can get into it......if you don't know what I mean when I say "have to see a gay guy recite it" watch below (around the 2:08 mark) to fully understand:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES