Friday, March 26, 2010

New Video: R. Kelly - Be My Number 2



Here's a new video from R. Kelly called "Be My Number 2". I am sooo not feeling the title of this song because if I am not number 1 then I don't want to be bothered! Who has time to be anyone's seconds? I am soo not feeling the jump off movement that is going on these days but most women are choosing to be 2nd best and I have to wonder why?! Is it a lack of self esteem? Do you not feel you can do any better? Needless to say, I'll never knowingly or willingly be a second best!! So enjoy the new video from R. Kelly below and let me know what you think:



Did anyone pay any attention to the words in this song?! You can be my number 2 but you can never be my number 1!!! Outrageous!! And to think some hooker will be listening to this in her car and saying "That's my song!".

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES