Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dipset Reunion Is Under Construction


I am loving, loving, loving that Dipset is coming back! This is something Hip Hop needs right now! I posted the official pics about a week or so ago courtesy of Miss Info but now there is footage from that videoshoot. I absolutely cannot wait until Dipset music is out in the streets. From what I'm seeing below I will say that Juelz and Jim Jones used their own personal vehicles for this videoshoot. Now, that's REAL! Enjoy the footage below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES