Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Look What Kat Stacks Started



Ain't this some shit!! I knew it was only a matter of time before people started coming out the woodwork with this new phenomenon that is.....KAT STACKS! I haven't really reported too much on this girl because it all seemed like nonsense and I didn't want to give a woman who glorifies being a slut any more attention than what she was already getting. Karma is a bitch and sure enough I was told she got hemmed up by some dudes.

Anyway, getting back to the topic at hand, I came across this video on Youtube of a girl by the name of Cyn Santana who did a great impression of Kat Stacks. The laugh is what got me! If this girl didn't do a great impression of Kat Stacks then I don't know who did! Check it out for yourselves below:



*DEAD*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES