Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ludacris On The Source



Ludacris is gracing one side of "The Source" magazine while Rick Ross is gracing the other. For some reason I seem to be more attracted to Ludacris' cover even though I can see Rosa Acosta through his glasses. LOL. It's more colorful and inviting. Check out Ross' cover below (although I previously posted it):



Both brothas will be on the June/July issue of "The Source". Does anyone know if Dave Mays and Benzino still own "The Source"? I have a good story to tell about my Dave Mays encounter but I'll save that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES