Friday, July 2, 2010

Star Has A Conversation About Sex With My Son & More!!!


Just came home late from working hard at the "Star & Buc Wild" show. It was a celebrity packed show this evening with special guests 40 Glocc and DJ Webstar. I brought along my 17 year old son so he can see with his own eyes what Mommy does. It's not always fun and games. However, Star decided he wanted to have a one on one conversation with my son after the show and this is how the conversation went below:



And if you thought that was a crazy conversation, you should see the interview Star did with Somaya Reece the other day below:



See what I'm working with?!!! I love my job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES