Friday, September 24, 2010

Behind The Scenes: Reek Da Villain & Busta Rhymes In Studio


A few weeks ago my husband, Kraze, had the opportunity to go into the studio and film some behind the scenes moments with Reek Da Villain and Busta Rhymes. Reek is a new artist on the scene and he's rockin out with Busta. They have a great collabo together along with Swizz Beatz called "The Mechanic". Actually, I think they will be filming for that video this weekend if my memory serves me correctly. Just understand that my husband and I are putting in that work to get you guys some of the greatest content out there! Enjoy the studio session below:



And if you haven't heard "The Mechanic", check it out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES