Tuesday, November 2, 2010
BLACK URBAN TIMES EXCLUSIVE: NYCGOSSIPGIRL Interviewing Eliza Dubai This Friday!!!
You know I'm starting to think that the people who send me emails are dying to get me into some kind of trouble. I just want to put it out there that I receive the craziest emails you could imagine. Some of the stuff I read completely blows my mind, while others not so much. I post what I think is interesting for my readers. If the individual in question is willing to respond to what I post, I'm all for it! My website is a neutral place where everyone gets their chance to speak their piece and I mean EVERYONE!
So when I received an email last week about Eliza Dubai and her "alleged" orgy parties I had to post it up on the site. If you don't remember that article (click here). And do you know what happened? Her peoples reached out to me and set up an interview!! She is going to clarify a lot of things with me for folks who have her twisted. She is also going to be promoting her new book titled "Vixen 6 Bedroom Basics" which is a sex manual of sorts. Cover of the book below:
So get prepared for a celebrity to bite back!! We are going to discuss everything from the rumors, sex, her new book, keeping your mate happy and soo much more!! Stay tuned!!
P.S. If you have any questions you would like me to ask Eliza Dubai please feel free to send those questions to viv.nycgossipgirl@gmail.com!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.