Friday, August 24, 2012

INSIGHT FROM THE EDITOR: THE LAYOVER PART 2 BY @odiggler

  I wasnt to surprised when she  confessed her reasons for dancing. "Im trying to save up enough money for my music career im a singer" she said. "Oh  is that right" I say.  As she tells me shes half black, and half asian and shes headed to california for some reality show audition I tell her that Im a writer and I am headed to Cali myself, also for business purposes.  "she gives me this "Nigga Please" looks and she says to me, "writer, so that means you aint got no job" I laugh and say "girl please, I get paid to write and I cant believe a reality show auditioner is questioning me about a job."  We both laugh and continue the usual cat and mouse game that most men and women play when they first meet each other. I ran through my usual closer routine, because i made up my mind  as we flew into Chicago that I wanted "knock her down" if you  you know I mean. The plane lands and we walk off the plane and I say to her " youve been flirting with  me for the entire flight and have not even asked my name, thats it no kiss for you."  She looks at me and laughs and says "well whats your name?"  I tell her my name and then I reply...

So....whats yours? and she replies

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES