Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Interview: Dj Many of Souljaboy's SODMG is making moves in hip-hop and beyond

By Geek Swagg



We spoke to Soulja Boy's DJ..DJ Many..check out how he says SODMG is taking over.




       

TBUT: When did you connect with souljaboy?

I Was Always A Big Fan Of Soulja Boy And His Music And Career Story, So I Joined His Xbox Gaming Group SODMG Gamers Where I Got To Play Xbox Live With Him And His Gaming Group But We Never Got To Talk That Much Until He Re Launched SODMG.com That's When Everything Really Kicked Off And I Was DJing On His Tinychat Room One Day And He Randomly Popped Out Of Nowhere And Said "What's Up Many Is That You Mixing" And He Said He Liked My Mixing Skills Right After He Came On Camera The COO Of SODMG Steve Brock Came On The Tinychat And Gave Me His Number And We Talked Big Biz.

TBUT:  What's your role with sodmg?
  I Am Soulja Boy DJ And His Artist DJ To At SODMG And Also SODMG.com Website DJ

TBUT:  How's sodmg different from other crews?
 We Have A Revolutionary CEO That Is Amazingly Innovative And Has Evolved The Hip-Hop Game And He Gives Everyone At The Label Creative Control Which Is Really Important These Day's To Be Unique. 

TBUT:You guys have a great twitter buzz..with sodmg. How do you guys get it done?

 You Have To Remember Our CEO Is A Internet Mogul Which Used The Internet To Become A Multimillionaire At 16, We Always Talk To Our Fan's On A Daily Basis And Our Interaction Cannot Be Compared To Other Labels.

TBUT: how here can people hear your music?
 I Have Made So Much Music Over The Past Month's But I Am Saving Them. Im Waiting For The Right Time To Introduce Myself To The Lyric World. As A DJ You Can Hear All My Mixes And Mix-Tapes On www.djmany.com

 TBUT:How can we get your music?
You Can Find All My Media Content On My Official Website www.djmany.com

TBUT:Any shout outs?
Ha I Have To Shout Out @souljaboy Of Course And My Boss @steveabrock Along With My Road Crew @RenjiATL @Gooniez_sodmg
@Ayorobhundreds
DJ Many Logo        
                      YoutubeFacebookTwitterTumblr

              

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES