Monday, September 3, 2012

#AskEmily 9.03..2012 "Swallow"

Hey Em.
I like to bust on my girl when she's goes downtown on me, but she doesn't swallow. Its like why not? I'm clean so she should drink away right?!


First...you have to understand...it's almost like being thrown into a pool as a kid and you can't swim. You get saved and for the rest of your life, when you see a pool, you are deathly afraid and you go back to that one moment when you thought your life was over even if you are 50 years old. ...ok, it isn't EXACTLY like that but my point is if you have a bad experience, you may not want to do it again.

I'm sure...actually, I am positive that you've never had it in your mouth so take it from my experience--it is acquired taste and texture to say the least. Let me give you an example--let's say you ate chicken that day--by the time it comes out, it tastes like canned tuna with the consistency of watery jello pudding that comes out warm and in 3 seconds is cold. Imagine someone passing you a bowl of that and telling you to eat it...yeah.

NOW...if she didn't have a bad experience, ask her why she doesn't. It will be a head game to even get her to try it but you have to take baby steps. If she will suck it, she will eventually swallow. Sometimes, you gotta surprise her. That's how I got got. *shrugs* I used to say I didn't do it until he did't tell me it was coming and I was sitting there with a mouth full of nut and a sad face. After then, I just suckered myself into swallowing it and after I started to do that and saw the expression on y'all face when it does a disappearing act made it easy to do. Now, I don't even do it for y'all...I do it for me. Forget y'all. It benefits me more than anything. Keeps my face clear, grows my hair, that type thing but I digress.

The point, as I've stated...if she will suck it, she will swallow it. Make it easy on her--eat some pineapples or something so when you 'slip up' and 'didn't feel it coming' at least she will have a mouth full of something tasty. Then, when its in her mouth, tell her it isn't polite to spit it out without even tasting it. If all else fails--when you drop it off in her mouth, hold her nose. She has to breathe--airway opens up and it slides right down. Hey...I'm just here to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES