Thursday, November 13, 2008

World's Most Dangerous Bodyguard?...



Here's a clip produced, directed and filmed by my baby daddy "Kraze" of All Access DVD Magazine. This clip shows a man telling stories of his experiences with bodyguarding some of the most biggest names in the industry. The catch is............DO YOU BELIEVE HIM? I don't know. Can't tell just yet but if you killed about 8 or 9 men....why are you on camera saying you did?! You know Po Po nowadays have access to YouTube and MySpace just waiting for somebody to F up!! Kraze why you go and do that huh? You put this clip out without even telling your baby momma?! I thought I had the exclusive on this but I see I don't. Hmmm! Well, let me not be tooo angry with Kraze because without him I wouldn't have these 2 lovely, beautiful little girls I have here with me today. So thank you Kraze for those precious little gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES