Friday, January 30, 2009

Michelle Obama Rumored to Be Pregnant?

Photo courtesy of fairangels flickr.com
By Alicia Cruz
Senior writer
theblackurbantimes.com
This has yet to be confirmed by CNN or MSNBC and I saw nothing come across the AP wire today. I was sick last week, but receieved no texts or emails stating that this had been confirmed or denied, but celebrity gossip blogger Perez Hilton reported that Washington D.C. was all the buzz with rumors that our elegant, beautiful First Lady is expecting.
The media photographed the First Lady frequently before and during the inauguration and I saw no sign that she may be pregnant, but then again, she is pretty petite so she just may not be showing just yet. Who knows.

The Obama Duo on their wedding day.
Photo courtesy of desourcesure.com





Look at this beautiful family photo!
Pic courtesy of www.volcreole.com

After checking in with a source at the Washington Post, this isn't the first time that baby-to-be rumors have lurked the Obama's. The rumor mill had the First Lady preggers back in 2008 twice. One of the rumors allegededly came from the Rush Limbaugh show (huh). As soon as I find out a flase or a positive, I will let you all know.
The last time we had a First Lady expecting in the White House was in 1963 when Jackie Kennedy (Onassis) was pregnant with her third child, Patrick who died three days after his birth.
I remember seeing photos of her during her pregnancy and she was radiant. I have no doubt Michelle Obama would be any less than radiant.
I will keep my laptop on alert and as soon as I get a confirmation on this rumor, I will let my readers know. Stay tuned.
Photo courtesy of dsmyre@flickr




Photo courtesy of politicalkudzu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES