Monday, September 28, 2009

New Movies: A Nightmare On Elm Street



Freddy Kruger is back yall!! Are any of you getting tired of the same old villains coming back to life to torture more victims? I know I am! But.....it's still my job to bring you the latest and the greatest! :) Freddy Kruger is back to killing folks in their dreams!

Back when I was young and watched "Nightmare On Elm Street" for the first time (which was ages ago) I had nightmares about him running his bladed fingers on metal and chasing me through my own damn neighborhood! It looks like he's up to his same old antics! ;) Watch the new movie below which will be out April 30, 2010:

A Nightmare on Elm Street in HD


BTW, would you be going out to the movies to watch? Would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES