Monday, September 28, 2009

Yung Berg Gets Punched By Old Manager



Why do people still mess with Yung Berg? When is it going to come to a point where we just leave this man alone? Why are we still picking at this guy? Well, apparently this is some old footage of Yung Berg getting knocked upside his head by one of his old managers. What I didn't agree with is if you have a problem with someone don't wait until they turn around and then try to knock them out....BE A MAN and do it while they are facing you! That was a sucker move and definitely a sucker punch! And more importantly, was Berg with his peoples? I don't know about any of you guys but if I was with my homegirls and someone sucker punched me!.......my whole team would've been throwing down! That's just how we do but I know everyone ain't built like that. :) Anywho, watch it all go down below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES