Monday, September 28, 2009

New Videos: Marques Houston - How I Do



Here's the newest video from Marques Houston called "How I Do". I kind of like the joint. I'm probably going to have to listen to it a few more times to really get the full effect of it. Either way, I would love to know what you guys think of it. Would you put this on while alone with your loved one? Or will you be screaming "GO HOME ROGER!" LMAO! I had to throw that one in there but for now check out the new video below:



Marques has sure come along way since this:



Do you remember that joint? Or am I the only one? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES