Tuesday, April 30, 2013

JoeyPinkney.com 5 Minutes, 5 Questions With... Lorieen D. Henry, author of "There is a Miracle in 21: God Completes"

Click here to read reviews of "There is a Miracle in 21" on Amazon.com


About: "There is a Miracle in 21":

“There is a Miracle in 21: God Completes” is designed to encourage, inspire and motivate others by sharing my struggles. It’s a book of HOPE! Simply stated, “It is my therapy with God”.

Joey Pinkney: Where did you get the inspiration to write “There Is A Miracle in 21: God Completes”?

Lorieen D. Henry: My inspiration came from my desire to change/improve. I didn’t want to continue the cycle of madness. I was spiraling because I was discontent after leaving a successful military career. I knew it was time to leave, but I wasn’t content with the changes that God had allowed.


JP: What sets “There Is A Miracle in 21″ apart from other books in the same genre?

LDH: “There Is A Miracle in 21″ provides a mirror! At some point in the book, you will see yourself. Everything in the book won’t pertain to you or someone you know. Thus, God will speak to your situation at some point in the book. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what are the keys to your success that led to “There Is A Miracle in 21″ getting out to the public?

LDH: Matthew 6:33 says, “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things will be added unto you.” I seek as well as pour my heart out to God. God directs me as to what marketing tools to use, what FB groups to join and who I surround myself with. (read more) 

JP: As an author, what is your writing process? How long did it take you to start and finish “There Is A Miracle in 21″?

LDH: WRITE! WRITE! WRITE! PRAY AND WRITE SOME MORE! I write my feelings whatever they may be. Sometimes, it is a must that I vent, and writing is a great place to start. Once I start writing, through prayer, the Holy Spirit edits what does and does not belong. (read more) 

JP: What’s next for Lorieen D. Henry?

LDH: You can look for my 3rd title: “Seasoned for this Season” in December 2013. It will encourage readers to make their dreams reality. I am working on my Masters in Secondary Education as well as my Christian Life Coach Certification. (read more)

Follow @JoeyPinkney on twitter, and check out his latest author interviews and book reviews on JoeyPinkney.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES