Saturday, October 11, 2008

Grafh - Bring The Goons Out



Your boy Grafh is doing big things these days and thanks to Jabari Johnson for sending me these exclusive photos. I see you are definitely doing your thang...especially with all those emails I've been getting promoting your interviews. Well here is the new video for Grafh titled "Bring The Goons Out". I like this song and it kind of reminds me of the "Get Money" song by 50 Cent.



BTW, That exclusive interview with Chaz Williams is happening tomorrow for those that were interested. He'll have a lot to say and I can't wait! Don't know who Chaz is.....then you've been hiding somewhere. Here's a pic of Chaz Williams and Maxx Wayne below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES