Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sorry For The Delay

Sorry guys I didn't make any posts yesterday but I had a birthday party for one of my daughters and well........she takes precedent over this here! Not that I didn't think about my readers but I just took one day off! That Charli Baltimore interview is almost done for all of those that are waiting. Sorry I'm taking sooo long but the life I have is just a little hectic but trust that I'm working and grinding just for your pleasure!!! But now it's time for my posts so here we go.

A friend of mine recently attended a birthday party for none other than my best friend in my head......LISARAYE!! Here are some exclusive pics:







Shouts to Ron Cain Jr. for hooking me up with these exclusive photos! Nobody has these photos on their site so I feel special to post them up not to mention I'm a huge LISARAYE fan! Everybody that knows me knows how I feel about LISARAYE! Thanks again Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES