Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mike Jones - Cutty Buddy



Mike Jones has a new joint out called Cutty Buddy....now to me this joint really isn't new. I have Sirius Satellite radio in the truck and I've heard this song for quite some time and I really like it. But WOW!!! Do yall see Mike Jones in this new video? Either the boy is on a serious diet or he's been living at the gym! He's lost sooo much weight I barely recognized him. I must say I like the new look. Not that the bigness that was Mike Jones was bad but he looks soo much better is all I'm saying. I like that he removed his grillz just for the ladies and I'm shocked that the brotha has perfect teeth! Most dudes who wear fronts wear them because their teeth are horrid but Mike Jones has pretty decent teeth. BTW, where the hell was Trey Songz and Twista in this video? No cameos? Seems strange to me. Anyway enjoy the new video and the new Mike Jones look below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES