Friday, April 23, 2010

New Music: Nia Da Foxx ft. Pharrell - TKO



This is a new joint I received in my inbox from a woman by the name of Nia Da Foxx featuring Pharrell of The Neptunes. The song is called "TKO" and I had to take a listen because Pharrell is a talented producer so I wanted to see what he contributed to this track. Come to find out Pharrell is rapping on the track! I'm feeling it are you? Check it out below:



If you are interested in finding out more about Nia Da Foxx just log onto her website Nia Khalilah.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES