Friday, May 7, 2010

Behind The Scenes: Alicia Keys - Unthinkable



Every time I turn on the radio...whether it be Hot 97 or Power 105, they are always playing the hell out of Alicia Keys' joint called "Unthinkable". I actually used to like the song but due to ridiculous air play and rotation, I'm sick of it!! Apparently, Ms. Keys has been working on the video for this song and has released some behind the scenes footage. Good for me! ;-)

The video looks like it's supposed to be taking place back in the day and somehow incorporates the present day. You can check it out for yourselves below:



I would love to see what the finished product is going to be because I don't get the concept as of yet. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES