Monday, May 10, 2010

Neyo's 3rd Annual Mothers Day Brunch



Neyo held his 3rd annual Compound Foundations "Mother's Day Brunch" where they treated mothers and several foster mothers to brunch and a show courtesy of Raheem Devaughn! The moms even received a day of pampering by Carol's Daughter. Now that sounds like a Mothers day treat indeed! Neyo attended the event with his Mom, sister and girlfriend. Check out more photos and video of the event below:









And here's some footage of the event.....but I warn you....if you're hungry, don't watch! The first few minutes had me salivating......damn I'm hungry! LOL. Click to watch below:



I hope all you Mommies out there had a wonderful Mothers Day! I know I did! I'm truly blessed! Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES