Thursday, October 28, 2010

HHGS Exclusive: Dee Vazquez Talks Being Latina & Her New "Profile" Web Series


Just last night I attended the Tashera Simmons "Women Of Strength" fundraiser and caught up with soo many people I haven't seen in a while. One of those people were Dee Vazquez of Hot 97. Dee always (and I mean always) shows me soo much love and has such a good vibe about her that I can never let her pass me by without catching up with her on camera.

During the interview/chat we talk about her new popular web series called "Profile", being a Latina in this industry, staying humble, working with DJ Kay Slay and his Straight Stuntin ladies and I could go on and on but I rather you watch the clip below:



Did anyone know that Dee Vazquez was related to Rosario Dawson? They look just alike! If you have any thoughts, feel free to comment below. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES