Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Your Black World


Brought to you by The Great Black Speakers Bureau, the top black speakers bureau in the world. To join the Your Black World Coalition, please visit YourBlackWorld.com.

Hey to my friends,
If you're in the state of Kentucky, I want to say thanks to those who hosted our forum on race and sports at The University of Kentucky. I'll be returning to Kentucky on the 11th to speak at The University of Louisville, and I enjoyed visiting seven universities in the state this week. If you are in NYC, Moguldom Media is holding an event called "8 Reasons to address Romance," which focuses on African American relationships. I encourage you to come out if you've got the time. For more information, please click here.

Rev. Al Sharpton and the National Action Network are holding the first annual Dream Keeper's Awards in New York City on November 15 at 7:30 pm in The Allen Room at Frederick P. Rose Hall, at Broadway and 60th Street. I look forward to attending. You can also hear Rev. Sharpton and I on the radio every Monday at 1 pm EST. I want to acknowledge his efforts in helping us to build a grocery store in the black community here in Syracuse.
Finally, this week we film our next installment of "The Invested Life," the project we're working on with MSN.com. Please check it out if you can.
Until we speak again, be strong and stay blessed.
Sincerely,
Dr. Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES