Sunday, February 27, 2011

"A Waltz With Love" #PoetsCorner

 twitter.com/thebutmsdotcom facebook.com/theblackurbantimes
Destinee Love ~ Author/Poet
"A Waltz With Love"


My heart beats for only you my love
feel it reaching for you into the night
to dance a melody of pure delight
the sweetest song of affection from above


Take me into your arms tonight
hold me close and dance real real slow
moving together in the melodious candlelight 

seductive words of delight..not even afraid to show


Meaning more than just the world to me
this is what I’ve been waiting for
a time of healing devotion..your heart to adore

a place where passion exist ..letting it be


Lets hold each other real tight tonight
pressing close and dancing slow
moving together rhythmically in the dim light
belonging with only you love..please never let me go


Destinee Love, Writer of erotic poems & passages. Read my expressions through love, passion, lust, intimacy, and erotica.


“Expressions of Love, Passion, and Intimacy” is my first collection of my spoken words about love, passion, and affection. Once you have experienced it, you can understand the true meaning of it {Ecstasy}.
Visit my blog site http://www.destineelove.com for blog post and excerpts from the book. Also, visit my webpagehttp://www.destineelove.net to get your personalized copy today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES