Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just a thought: Our Little Girls




By: Taylor Savon

When did it really become ok for our beautiful little girls to want to grow up and become glorified hoes.
Was it when they started noticing the half naked so called video vixens on the music videos. Or could it be from some of the high profile sluts they see in all the magazines and on different TV shows. I guess if I was growing up in this day in age I might just think that spreading my legs for every man that may have some status is the way to go. Hell to be real about it I know some old broads that probably would get it in. But unfortunately today my attention is not on them, I am focused on the younger generation of young lost ladies.

I do not have any kids,but I hear my younger cousins and their friends, and even young girls at different places and most of the time I hear conversations I would never have had at their age. And by the way I am not talking about  high school girls, I am talking middle school. The shit I sometimes hear is like this, "Omg did you see how fine he is I bet he can put it down. Girl, I bet he got a big old thang", something along those lines. Now me being the adult that is always when I have to step in, and put my 2 cents in. I am quick to let a young girl know ITS NOT OK. Now here is a question, what happens when myself or someone concerned like me is not around? Some of these girl do not understand that it's ok to be intelligent, and that's its ok not to want to have sex. Let's all take a quick moment and think back to a  Janet Jackson song called "Let's wait awhile". If he don't want to wait on you the that guy is NOT the right one! What young ladies should be talking about is which college they want to go to, or what they wanna be when they grow up.



I am not here to blame anyone, but I really wish things would go back to when I was a kid. Remember that saying "It takes a village to raise a child," well where the hell is the village at. Mothers show our little girls how to be ladies. Fathers show our little girls what it means to have a good man on their life. Come on let's be honest would you really be happy if your kid brought home Lil Wayne, and I hope you said no and you are not thinking about his money. Brothers let your sister know you got her back no matter what. Grandmothers, grandfathers, aunts, uncles, cousins, even close family friends protect her. 


Looking at some of my pictures you maybe saying, "This bitch got a lot of nerve". Well let me tell you, I first know my self worth and I am a Queen. And I never had to spread my legs to get anywhere and NEVER will. Being a paid whore was never on my list of things to do. I work hard for what I want ,and I absolutely love my life. I try mentor young ladies to help them realize to be in control of everything they do. Beauty can fade away, but whats inside is so much more important. Little girls always remember to put God first and pray, you will NEVER go wrong.

PEACE




Make sure you me follow on Twitter: @MsTaylorS , and Facebook: http://facebook.com/tsavon

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES