Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 5 things your girl wants you to do in bed

5. Give her an orgasm before actual intercourse

Ok, just breathe bro its not like she asking you to learn Russian in a day, which actually might be easier right? From my experience the forplay can be pretty intense if done right. A nibble here a bite there and full oral sometimes fellas can have her shaking like she stuck her finger in an electrical socket.

4. lasting longer in bed.

You shouldnt have to have this convo with another man but its a real conversation we need to have buddy.  Hundred of thousands of guys suffer from this so i hear, but all i can give you is what works for me. While having sex all of us men get over excited, especially if its a woman you have Ben chasing Down for about a year and she's FINALLY giving it up to you. It can be a bit overwhelming and sometime the show is over be for the main event even starts. My tip: take your time. Dont get in it and lose your damn mind stay calm relax and stroke like you've gotten some before. I mean you have gotten some before right?

3. TEASING HER UNTIL SHE BEGS FOR IT

if you are an Avid reader of www.risquecurves.com then you know i am all about men being alpha males.  Sadly what i've noticed is that even the most dominant of males quiver, and cower once a woman is in their bedroom. Fellas when you dominate you dominate completely from the "roota to the toota" as my grandfather would say. Take control. Toss her around a little talk dirty a little women love pure beast mode when its appropriate.

2. More oral sex

Ok, so its 2012 right and i still here guys in bars and at gatherings say, "hell no i dont go Down on my woman"  dude....foreal?  This to me is a fatal flaw. I myself love receiving, so inorder to get brothers you got to give. Because if you dont you can expect a bj like you expect a birthday gift once a year.

1. Learn how to give her an orgasm

surprised? Hope not. This is my number one as im sure it is All womens number one thing they want you to do in bed. As a man my ego use to get in the way I literally lived by the code "you better get yours before i get mine." And with the Friday night street rat I really didnt care, but it wasnt until i met and dated an older woman that i wanted to know the intricate details of a womans body and what made her shiver. Upon this research I learned that when a woman is satisfied "NO" isnt even in their vocabulary. I even had this woman do this thing with grape jelly and....oh sorry almost had a flash back.... The point is learn your womans body.take time make it fun i garuntee you wont be disappointed. Have I told you wrong thus Far....exactly. Oh and for all you lazy selfish ass holes who want the for dummies guide to giving her an orgasm check out..

Orrin Carter

http://www.sexgodmethod.com/sgm/tsbmag.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciates all comments and fosters free speech, however, keep in mind that we have young readers who peruse our site. Having said that, please refrain from using profane language, and know that flaming will not be tolerated. Spam will not be tolerated.

BLKUTIMES ARCHIVES